Tuesday, January 14, 2014

7 Days to Die - Project Awesome House (Day 4)

House Construction

I finally began to construct the primary structure of the house.  I know I wanted a pool, a fire place, and a wing of the house to have about a 180 degree view of the outside so that I can come up there and shoot zombies if I want.  Figures 1-3 illustrate the house in its unfinished form.
Figure 1- Unfinished living room


Figure 2 - Unfinished kitchen
Figure 3 - Unfinished ceiling

The finished product is below.  You will notice that by comparing Figure 1 to Figure 12 that the second story is actually a few blocks lower.  that's because in the initial construction, I realized the second story was way too tall and it did not look good.  I took the extra time to shave it down by a few blocks and the result is better but I wish it was still lower.  Take this as a lesson for advanced planning.  I should have done more homework on this one.

The next thing I plan to do is to upload a video of a walkthrough in the house.  So stay tuned for a link!

Figure 4 - Back of the house

Figure 5 - Left side of the house

Figure 6 - Downstairs lounging area with bar

Figure 7 - Family room

Figure 8 - Open firing range

Figure 9 - Entrance to open firing range; firing range storage lockers; roof access

Figure 10 - Frontal view of the house and sky walk (the sky walk connects the open firing range to the second floor)

Figure 11 - Right side of the house


Figure 12 - Living room with fire space and stairs to second floor

Figure 13 - Downstairs bedroom with lounging area, work desk and safe

Figure 14 - Additional downstairs bedroom view

Figure 15 - Tunnel access to the bottom of the ditch and then outside (this is at the foundation of the sky walk)

Figure 16 - Pool area

Figure 17 - Sky walk

Figure 18 - Up stairs primary storage area and access to firing range

Figure 19 - Upstairs lounging area with sky light and access to upstairs bed room


No comments:

Post a Comment